Kim Norris is a Shreveport, Louisiana native. She is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, Shreveport Bar Association, and was the past president and vice president of the Women’s Section of the Shreveport Bar Association. Prior to her association with the Trammell Law Firm, she worked at the Louisiana Second Circuit Court of Appeal for over two years and thereafter with a nationwide plaintiff’s firm for seven years.
- Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, B.A., 1998
- Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, J.D., 2001
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Louisiana
Affiliations & Certifications
- Voted “Top Attorney” by peers; 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010