Melody H. Piazza
Working as a member of the Prosecuting Attorney’s office in Sebastian County, AR and then later in Pulaski County, I had great passion for the victims I represented, whose lives had been shattered by the criminal act of another person. I realized I might not be able to return their lives to normal, but I could help them find some amount of Justice in the face of great loss. It’s very easy to be passionate about your work, when you are working to make someone whole again.
Ms. Piazza practiced with the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney in Sebastian County from 1985 – 1987, and then in Pulaski County from 1987 – 2001, where she served as the Chief Deputy
Prosecutor from 1996 until her departure in 2001 when she joined the firm of Wilkes & McHugh, P.A. During her tenure with Wilkes & McHugh, P.A., Ms. Piazza was the primary litigator on numerous nursing home, trucking and other personal injury matters.
University – University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, 1982.
Law School – University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, J.D., 1985
Affiliations & Certifications
• 2017 Martindale-Hubbell® Preeminent Rating
• 1997-1987 – Prosecuting Attorney, Sebastian County
• 1987-2001 – Prosecuting Attorney, Pulaski County
• 1996-2001 – Chief Deputy Prosecution, Pulaski County
• International Academy of Trial Lawyers
• American Board of Trial Advocates
• Member American Association for Justice
• AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group
• Arkansas Bar Association
• Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
• Kentucky Bar Association